Tofino's Premier Sportfishing OutfitterTofino Fish Guides offers premium saltwater charters and unique freshwater experiences in the beautiful waters around Tofino, BC. We take pride in providing exemplary service on our luxury vessels equipped with high quality fishing gear. Tofino Fish Guides is a strong supporter of salmon enhancement and habitat protection on the west coast of British Columbia. Whether you are an experienced angler or fishing for the first time, we will ensure your Tofino fishing charter is customized to meet your needs.
- Our Vessels This vessel is designed to give our anglers a serious edge while providing maximum comfort.
- Fish/Stay Custom packages and local accommodation partners
- Saltwater Fly-fishing Fly-fish for salmon and rock fish
- Offshore Fishing Premium saltwater charters - fish for salmon and halibut
- Freshwater Fishing Your adventure - Unique freshwater fishing experiences
- Family Fishing Tour Learn/fish/enjoy - The perfect way to get your family out on the water.
- Fishing Report Check out the latest news on the Tofino Fishing conditions!
Fish the offshore water for halibut and salmon or enjoy the beauty of a pristine mountain river from an inflatable kayak or river raft. Pursue Coho salmon on the fly in Clayoquot Sound or learn to fish on a scenic family fishing tour. There are so many exciting opportunities near Tofino that multiple fishing days are recommended! Tuna fishing is an exiting emerging fishery on Vancouver Island.
Our guests get the chance to target salmon, halibut, bottom fish and Crabs during full and half day fishing charters aboard Tofino's newest sportfishing boat – our 27' Pursuit offshore vessel.
The village of Tofino, BC offers a range of amenities including a variety of accommodation options, quality dining establishments, and plenty of activities to enrich your Tofino fishing charter experience
September - November - There are plenty of exciting options to choose from this late summer and fall. Read a comprehensive Tofino fishing report
Winter fishing - Spot Prawns and Dungeness Crab
Enjoy the calm, scenic waters of Clayoquot Sound this winter and at the end of the day dine on fresh, wild Dungeness Crab and Spot Prawns. Winter Chinook Salmon trolling and Rock Fish jigging can be incorporated into your day. Learn more